How to Maximise Practice Efficiency Through the Use of Technology
This session will give you insights into how to shift from compliance number crunching to a relationship that truly adds value and how to future-proof your practice through technology.
Hear our panel of experts share insights about:
- Long-term improvement priorities to prepare for industry and technology changes
- The main challenges and opportunities caused by technological disruption and the change in client expectations and behaviour
- The major risks to address so you can future-proof your practice
- Why it is important to take steps today to remain ahead of the game
- Practical tips and takeaways for creating and sustaining practice growth in an era of disruptive technology.
Learn how to streamline client integration to improve cash flow and eliminate debt in your practice and how to maximise the use of technology for your practice, this masterclass will provide you with practical tips about adopting a practice app stack to help automate your practice and deliver better services for your clients.
- Darren Dettling, CA (Auckland, New Zealand) Partner at Bendall and Cant (Panel Chair)
- Felicity Hill, CA (Auckland, New Zealand), Director, Greenlion Limited
- Deanne Firth, FCA (Melbourne, Australia) Director of Tactical Super
- Martin White, FCA (Sydney, Australia) Partner, Jacoby Cameron & Co.
Topic: Future Focused, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Business Planning & Analysis, Financial Planning & Advisory, Future of Business, Leadership, Member Event, Operational Excellence, Presentation, Strategies for Success, Strategy, Sustainability
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Advanced
CPD: Upto 1 hours