How do we attract, retain, manage, and motivate multi generations?
The businesses, companies and practices who thrive and succeed long term are already thinking about this and including it into their strategic planning. Are you?
- The shift required in your attraction process for Millennial and Gen Z candidates (who will be your future leaders) – they are more likely to be interviewing you! What will your ads look like, what can you expect, how does that differ from what you do now?
- They will want to see the way forward your operation is heading if you want to retain them. Does your operation walk the walk or merely talk the talk? What Gen X, Millennials, and Gen Z will need to stick around - more importantly, do they need to?
- Managing across generations - how do we work with (and around) beliefs, values, and expectations of generations whilst getting the best out of them - and maximising the innate abilities of each?
- Motivating different generations to work together for common goals and outcomes. Seeing the best in each generation, and the place for reverse mentoring.
The benefits from this session include engaging and memorable content on how to attract, retain, manage and motivate different generations and get the very best out of multi-generational teams and businesses.
- Understand how to how to get the very best out of multi-generational teams and businesses
- Explore how the needs of different generations better and how if you want to retain them
- Learn how to get the best out of each generation and maximise the innate abilities of each
- Explore how to motivate different generations and use reverse mentoring
Stephanie Holloway founded Elemental Potential in 2012. She is a Body Language / Communication Coach, and a Genterpreter®.
A Genterpreter® is someone who has real clarity on the differing generations and how that affects …. everything!
Elemental Potential has covered many topics over the years, and has always tried to work with the most needed, relevant to the time, and state of the world.
This is one of those times. Between 2021-2026 the biggest workplace transition in our lifetime is taking place. The most prolific generation of an era – Boomers, will be leaving the workforce, and Gen X will not necessarily want to step up into their shoes.
“I feel a real urgency to help businesses prepare for this transition, this journey, happening over the next five years. It is a time in history when the workplace will change exponentially. See the old world - but don’t live in it! Understand the comparison – but don’t compare.” Stephanie Holloway
Elemental Potential owns the Trademark for the word Genterpreter®
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: CA Diversity Series, Leadership, Strategies for Success
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 1 hours