Canterbury Business Forum 2021
New venue, more speakers, more CPD and more networking.
We’ll be exploring the theme of Embrace. Evolve. Emerge. with the help of six amazing presenters. They’ll cover governance, critical thinking, creating a strong team culture, stories from home-grown global businesses, a Westpac economic update, wellbeing and resilience.
We have expanded the day to begin at 10.30am (registration from 10am), fully catered with more opportunities to connect with our Business Partners and each other. You’ll receive 6 hours CPD and after our 5.30pm finish, we’d love you to stay on and enjoy a cold beverage while discussing some hot topics.
Places are limited so don't delay and register today!
10am - 6pm
Registration from 10am
Presentations from 10.30-am - 5.30pm
Networking 5.30pm - 6.30pm
- Dr Lucy Hone - Wellbeing & resilience
- Therese La Porte - Collaboration. The way of the future
- Satish Ranchhod - Economic update
- Chris Kinraid CA - The Kathmandu Story
- Carl Davidson - Critical thinking. The superpower for every CA
- Gordon MacLeod - Governance through difficult times - Ryman Healthcare
Click HERE for more information on our speakers.
Rydges Latimer Christchurch
30 Latimer Square
- Member $295.00pp
- Non Member $345.00pp
- Group registration (3+ attendees) $270.00pp
Topic: Member Regional Events
Sub-Topic: Member Event
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced, Authority
CPD: Upto 6 hours
- Crombie Lockwood
- Tax Traders
- The Rydges