This activity is presented by Governance Institute.
Online courses allow you to adjust your study to your career and lifestyle commitments. As an online student you will receive:
• Gain the ability and confidence to implement risk management within your organisation, utilising practical methodologies.
• Apply key tools and techniques used to identify, prioritise and manage risk
• Develop the ability to utilise risk avoidance opportunities and implement appropriate risk treatment options
• Access to short recordings (broadband internet access required), focusing on the key content of the course - you can view the presentation multiple times within 21 days from the date of purchase
• An electronic copy of course materials for you to download and print, if desired.
A half-day course delivering practical information on the application of AS/NZS ISO 31000 and how to embed a risk-aware culture to enhance business opportunity and strategy.