The Evolution of Finance Teams - What skills do future CFOs need to have?
Into the future, CFOs and their finance teams will increasingly move out of the back office into the front line, where their expertise and experience will be vital for driving economic growth and in enabling business to remain resilient and competitive.
Our panel will share their experience and insights as they discuss the impact, the challenges and the changing skills needed in the future.
- Stephen Hill CA - Finance Director, Strategy Collective
- Grant Ellis FCA - Group Chief Financial Officer, Restaurant Brands New Zealand Ltd
- Joe Hanita FCA - General Manager, Finance and Investments, Parininihi ki Waitotara Inc
- Brian Lee CA - Chief Financial Officer, Allied Farmers Ltd
- Amy Lewis CA - Financial Controller, Mitre 10
Novotel New Plymouth Hobson
Cnr Hobson & Leach Streets
Topic: Business Mindset, Corporate Finance, Future Focused, Member Regional Events, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Future of Business, Leadership, Sharing Knowledge
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: 1 hours