The Essential Skills - Workshop
This activity focuses on expanding skills to become a positive and effective team leader.
Click register now and use discount code CAANZ1021 at NZIML checkout, to secure your member discount.
You will build awareness and understanding of your strengths to leverage and grow as a leader and develop your skills to plan, lead, delegate and prioritise.
This activity provides the framework and core skills to support you as a new or existing leader, developing confidence in your ability to engage and lead others. You will be challenged and encouraged to develop your personal leadership style and demonstrate your understanding of positive leadership behaviours, and as someone who can influence, engage, support and manage people in the workplace.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of employee engagement and extend your influence at work.
- Align work tasks to organisational goals and monitor for effective outcomes.
- Plan and lead meetings in a responsive manner, targeting desired outcomes.
- Prioritise work for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Apply personal time management tools.
- Delegate successfully.
- Utilise communication strategies to increase understanding.
This activity equips you with the knowledge and skills to be an effective, confident, positive leader who can get the best from your team on a daily basis.
Topic: People & Leadership
Proficiency Level: Foundation
CPD: Upto 14 hours