Project Management - Workshop
This activity provides the skills, tools and techniques of project management, from conception to completion, enabling you to lead and manage throughout the project life cycle.
Click register now and use discount code CAANZ1022 at NZIM checkout, to secure your member discount.
This event is only available to Australia & New Zealand members.
Successful projects require careful upfront planning and through this programme you will learn how to plan and identify roles and responsibilities. A good project schedule supports teams to work more effectively, meet deadlines and manage budgets.
You will develop an understanding of the effectiveness of estimating tools and techniques and how to monitor project plans and take corrective action. You will also learn how to apply project management tools and resources to manage risks and control costs to budgets.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Understand the terminology, benefits and project parameters.
- Understand the roles, responsibilities and project team management.
- Understand the project life cycle, methodologies and principles.
- Delegate in project management.
- Use tools and techniques for effective project management.
- Evaluate project performance.
- Understand project organisation, roles and responsibilities.
- Close the project and evaluate its performance.
Completion of this course provides you with the frameworks and core principles of project management, and arms you with the ability to apply project management tools to deliver commercial outcomes.
Topic: People & Leadership
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 7 hours