Practical treasury and cash management insights during uncertain times
Liquidity and the access to cash is of paramount importance, and particularly during times of economic disruption. The lack of liquidity can push organisations towards liquidation. And in the current uncertain environment Cash is King.
The Treasury function plays a critical role in an organisation’s survival and growth by ensuring that cashflow and related risks are efficiently identified and managed. In the uncertainty that we face today due to COVID 19, and with the current economic slowdown, cashflow management is more crucial than ever.
The current economic environment requires organisations to drastically change their approach towards cashflow and working capital management and cashflow and debt forecasting.
Do you want to know how to improve cash flow and efficiently manage risks during these challenging times? Attend this one-hour webinar, where Brett will share his insights on the role of the treasury function and how they can assist organisations to navigate the unpresented financial climate.
Discover from an expert, why treasury is a critical function, why treasury management is challenging in the current COVID-19 climate and good practices for managing cashflows in uncertain environment. In this webinar, Brett will share his insights on:
- The role of the Treasury function
- Why the Treasury function is critical for the survival and growth of a business
- The importance of developing robust cashflow forecasts
- Key challenges in developing cashflow forecasts
- Tips for enhancing cash and liquidity
- Managing bank and key stakeholder relationships
Upon satisfactory completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Explain the role of the Treasury function and its importance in the survival and growth of organisations
- Explain how organisations can enhance liquidity and manage cash in an uncertain environment
- Outline the importance of developing robust cashflow forecasts and key challenges while developing these forecasts
- Explain how to manage relationships with banker and other stakeholders
Benefit from the practical insights of an expert who will help you understand the importance of efficient treasury management for organisations and how to efficiently manage cashflows and related risks in the volatile and uncertain economic environment.
Brett A Johanson
Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), New Zealand
Topic: Corporate Finance
Sub-Topic: Business Planning & Analysis, Financial Planning & Advisory, Strategy
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 1 hours