NZ Tax Roadshow 2020
In 3 hours, we cover the key tax changes and policy developments affecting you, your business and your clients.
In 3 hours, we'll cover all the key tax changes and policy developments affecting you, your business and your clients.
- An overview of current and prospective legislation and policy development
- Business, employment and individual tax issues
- Trusts / estates
- Land and property tax issues (including GST)
- Air BnB issues
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Recognise how new and upcoming law changes may affect your business or your clients
- Advise your clients and colleagues on new developments in tax law, policy and jurisprudence
Stay on top of key legislative and regulatory changes and announcements to provide proactive advice and identify planning opportunities early.
Sub-Topic: Business Tax, Employment Taxes - PAYE, PAYG & FBT, GST, Income Tax, International Tax
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 3 hours