Management reporting for the future accountant package
Keep up with current trends and developments in management reporting and learn new ways to enhance your resilience and wellbeing.
This innovative package will help you become more agile and flexible within a dynamic business environment.
The curated content explains how to glean intelligence, improve budgeting and forecasting accuracy, and generate high-quality insights for stakeholders.
- Explore the current economic and business climate
- Explore the benefits of a continuous planning, forecasting, and reporting cycle
- Hear about resilience and wellbeing trends in 2022
- Financial reporting update for profit entities
- Identify the trends in sustainability and climate risk in the New Zealand landscape
- Translate old-fashioned, overly formal, or technical information into plain language
- Hear why sustainable business models are relevant and important to all accountants
- Panel discussion – the future reporting and assurance: people and purpose (A&A Conference 2021, NZ)
- Continuous planning, budgeting and monitoring in practice - case study (AU Accounting Conference 2021)
- Resilience & wellbeing in 2022: three styles to adopt, four activities to try and five questions to ask yourself (A&A Conference 2022, AU)
- Financial reporting update for profit entities – 2021/22 (A&A Conference 2021, NZ)
- Sustainable finance and greener banking practices (A&A Conference 2021, NZ)
- Clear business writing – how to design fit for purpose reports and beyond
- Is your business fit for the future?
Learn practical techniques that can empower you with the skills and foresight to create significant value for your clients.
Sub-Topic: Business Planning & Analysis, Financial Planning & Advisory
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 8.5 hours