Advanced Management Reporting 2020 Package
Learn techniques in management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and business partnering.
Stay up to date with the current trends and developments in management reporting, budgeting and forecasting with this advanced package. Designed for senior leaders, executives, management accountants and FPNA professionals, it covers important techniques in management reporting, project accounting and business partnering.
- Get up to date with important aspects of planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Explore current trends in management reporting and transitioning from compliance to commercial outcomes
- Learn advanced techniques like data visualisation and an agile approach to project accounting
- Discover techniques for fast and flexible planning and forecasting, which are essential for businesses in the current dynamic environment
- Learn practical techniques that help management accountants and senior business partners create value
Three complimentary webinars have been included to help you enhance soft skills in productivity and create value.
Accounting Conference 2020 sessions:
- Agile approaches to project accounting, business partnering and value creation
- Advanced budgeting, forecasting and data visualisation techniques
- Compliance to Commercial Series
- One-page 21st Century Reporting Formats
- Critical Skills for Strategic Forecasting & Budgeting Success
- Fast & Flexible Planning/Forecasting for the 21st Century
- Complimentary: 5 ways to Minimise the Impact of COVID-19
- Complimentary ACCA: Better results in less time with less stress
- Complimentary ACCA: Social and environmental value creation for finance
Learn practical skills and ensure you are up to date with all aspects of management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and business partnering with this advanced package.
Sub-Topic: Building Knowledge
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate
CPD: Upto 22.5 hours