Graduate Development: Transition To The Workplace
This webinar is ideally suited to graduates and early career professionals during their first 12 months in the workplace. The session aims to accelerate their capabilities in the workplace and hone skills and behaviours to achieve success in their job
Transitioning from study to working in a professional environment can be a bit of a culture shock for some people, therefore equipping yourself with the right tools and knowledge can influence your ability to integrate quickly and achieve personal success.
With extensive experience from world-class Graduate Development Programs, this webinar series offers practical tips, tools and techniques every early career professional should know as they commence their career journey.
In this webinar, you will learn how to launch your career and set yourself up for success to become an effective team member in the professional/corporate environment.
This webianr enables you to develop self-awareness, understand the five pillars of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and the importance of developing EQ to match your IQ if you want to stand out from your peers.
You will plan how to adapt into the culture of your new work environment with an understanding of authentic personal brand, professional etiquette and relationship building. You will create clear personal and professional goals to achieve desired outcomes within your role, team and organisation.
Upon satisfactory completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- Plan for successful interactions with team members, learning how to build rapport, earn trust and communicate effectively.
- Learn strategies to overcome the key challenges of transitioning from study to work in a professional environment.
- Build self-awareness of your personal brand.
- Understand how to create positive perception through professional etiquette and social media use.
- Identify the key stages of team development and five ways you can contribute to the cohesiveness and functioning of a team.
- Define the 5 pillars of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and understand the impact of EQ on job performance.
- Understand the importance of a growth mind-set and methods for building skills.
- Create short and long-term goals, balancing personal and career aspirations.
This activity will broaden your understanding of critical aspects of working in a professional environment and provide a solid grounding of skills and knowledge to support your successful transition into your new role.
Strong interpersonal skills are essential for communicating effectively and building relationships, and understanding yourself and others will equip you with skills you need to confront the challenges you are likely to face early in your career. Gain knowledge and confidence to fast-track personal effectiveness and your team integration.
Pragma Learning is a provider of professional skills development training for Graduates, Managers and Leaders. We develop your EQ to match your IQ. Our practical training programs include self-awareness, communication, interpersonal skills, personal effectiveness and team building.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation
CPD: 1 hours