Executive and Organisational Coaching Certificate by Coaching Pacific in Auckland
The Executive and Organisational Coaching Certificate consists of one introduction webinar, five face-to-face days and five webinars:
Face-to-face Workshop Dates: 13-15 March 2019 & 4-5 June 2019 (8:30am - 6:00pm)
Orams Marine Centre
144 Beaumont St
Westhaven, Auckland, NZ
Introduction webinar: 6/3/19
Webinar Dates: 28/3/19, 11/4/19, 25/4/19, 9/5/19 & 23/5/19 (90 Minutes)
This practical activity starts by covering what coaching is, how it has developed and why it is a critical skill for leaders. You will build excellent coaching communication skills, structures for conversations, processes for goal setting and techniques for accelerating momentum within coaching sessions. This is all delivered in concurrence with outlining the processes of change, perspective, self-awareness and the neuroscientific supportive evidence. You will also learn how to develop team coaching, performance coaching and informal coaching techniques. Plus, how to develop a coaching culture, measure ROI and use feedback tools.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Apply coaching theories, structures and processes to benefit people's performance.
- Recognise when coaching skills are the preferred management style.
- Employ coaching skills with high levels of confidence and competence.
- Employ coaching skills to improve performance of staff.
- Apply coaching models to positively impact behaviour change.
- Plan and implement a coaching culture strategy.
- Build and deploy high level coaching skills.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Talent Management
Proficiency Level: Advanced
CPD: 67.5 hours