Ethics in the Workplace - eLearning
This activity is published by accountingcpd.
All year round, and on every accountingcpd purchase you make, get 10% off as a CA ANZ member. Just use code CAANZ101.
Please note you will be directed to accountingcpd to purchase this product.
In a world full of grey areas and thorny dilemmas, acting ethically is far from straightforward. This course explores the concept of ethics and the issues you face in the workplace. Discover how you can adjust your own behaviour and promote ethical practices in your workplace
Issues of trust, transparency and ethics are never far from the minds of accounting and finance professionals. Yet, in a world full of grey areas and thorny dilemmas, acting ethically is far from straightforward.
This course introduces the concept and meaning of ethics, explores ethical issues within the workplace and identifies how best to resolve ethical dilemmas. You'll consider your own ethical stance, examine your unconscious bias and reflect on the impact exerted by organisational and wider cultures.
- Understanding ethics
- Ethics in the workplace
- Ethics under attack
- Ethics and diversity
- Exploring ethical dilemmas
- Implementing ethical practices
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Identify your own stance on ethical issues.
- Understand the role of ethics in the workplace.
- Recognise the situations and threats that challenge ethical behaviour.
- Develop a more inclusive workplace by recognising the impact of unconscious bias.
- Make ethical decisions with confidence.
- Implement ethical practices in your own organisation.
Elevate your awareness of how to make ethical decisions as part of good workplace practices.
Author – Anna Faherty
Writer, lecturer and consultant working across the publishing, museum and charity sectors.
Topic: Ethics & Integrity
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 4 hours