Essentials for auditors package
- Completing this package will help you to gain deeper insights into areas such as:
- How to practically audit Less Complex Entities (LCEs).
- Understand how the proposed charity standards will affect your assurance approach.
- Learn why remote auditing is a game-changer.
- The use of technology in audits.
- Factors to be considered whilst performing going concern evaluation in current environment
- Structural and substantive changes made in the Code of Ethics and PES 1.
- Charity Audit: Assurance over service performance reporting
- Introduction to Remote Auditing
- Sharpening the tools in your auditor toolkit (NZ Audit Conference 2020)
- ISA 315 Risk identification and assessment (NZ Audit Conference 2020)
- Going Concern assessment and its impact on the Auditor’s report
- Revised Code of Ethics: An Overview
- How to practically audit less complex entities (LCEs) (NZ Audit Conference 2020)
This package will help you to stay up to date technical knowledge, latest developments and key skills in a landscape of constant change. Gaining key insights from leading subject matter experts, regulators, and fellow practitioners.
Topic: Audit & Assurance
Sub-Topic: Financial Planning & Advisory
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Foundation
CPD: Upto 6.25 hours