Cyber Security when Working Remotely
With more people working from home than ever before, especially since the onset of COVID-19, a whole new range of cyber-security measures are required. This module will outline the steps employers and employees can take to protect company and personal data.
This course will help you to understand actions you can take and behaviours you can implement to protect your data from cyber threats.
The course you will explore:
- How to ensure your home office is cyber secure
- Virtual Private Networks
- Scams and hackers you should watch out for
- Security behaviours
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will have an understanding of the following:
- How to set up your office space so it works for you
- How to mimic your office routine
- How to reduce work from home distractions and focus on outcomes
- How to stay on top of your health
- Communication techniques and technology that can help.
This course will help you implement measures to protect company and personal data from cyber threats while working from home.
No materials distributed.
Topic: Business Mindset, People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness, Risk Management
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: Upto 0.25 hours