Critical thinking for better problem-solving and decision making package
Reach more effective solutions by exploring new ways to gather, analyse and evaluate information.
This inspirational package is designed for professionals looking to develop their critical thinking capabilities.
The courses can help you observe the 'unsaid', increase your emotional intelligence, and derive knowledge from an inclusive approach.
- How to think and plan long term in a fast-paced world
- Understand the neuroscience of listening and why it’s more critical and courageous to hear what is unsaid
- Identify what emotional intelligence is and where your strengths and weaknesses lie
- Insight into forecasts and trends for your profession and the skills you will need to thrive in the future
- Define the differences between decision making, critical and strategic thinking and know how to do each one
- Learn to manage uncertainty, adversity, and change
- How to be a long-term thinker in a short-term world (Women in Business Conference 2022)
- The cost of not listening – the courage to hear beyond words (Women in Business Conference 2022)
- Emotional intelligence booster
- Innovative creative problem-solving
- Decision making skills for leaders
- The extraordinary power of diversity of thinking and interpersonal inclusion (Women in Business Conference 2022)
Advance your critical thinking by leveraging new questioning, listening and inclusion strategies.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Leadership, Personal Effectiveness
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: All
CPD: Upto 5.25 hours