Communication and Influencing Skills - Workshop
Develop key communication and influencing skills to achieve desired business outcomes and successful working relationships.
This activity will teach you how to influence your desired outcomes through crystal clear focus and appropriate behaviour.
You will gain valuable insight into the needs of different personality types and how to present your ideas persuasively—through words and actions.
In addition, you will learn tools to express an opposing point of view constructively, and to handle obstacles and criticism with grace and professionalism.
Learning OutcomesUpon satisfactory completion of this activity ,you will be able to:
- Recognise the power of behaviour and influence.
- Identify the roadblocks in communication and how to avoid them.
- Build a high level of emotion maturity to manage communications, using a change model and transactional analysis principles.
- Communicate effectively in both one-on-one and group situations.
- Raise difficult and sensitive matters in a positive manner.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Enhance personal presence and impact.
- Influence and gain higher level support for your views and recommendations.
BenefitsUnderstanding how to persuade and influence others in a constructive and mutually beneficial manner will enable you to contribute effectively in meetings and communicate with a variety of personalities.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Personal Effectiveness
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 12 hours