Leader as Coach - Workshop
This activity is designed to empower managers to identify development areas, recognise natural strengths and overcome barriers that are impacting on the performance of direct reports and others.
Click register now and use discount code CAANZ2020 at NZIML checkout, to secure your member discount.
In this activity you will develop the skills and confidence to start a coaching conversation and work to a coaching model during a planned coaching session.
Upon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Identify your own coaching capabilities.
- Overcome barriers to providing employee coaching in a day-to-day environment.
- Understand the roles that each person has in the coaching relationship.
- Develop coaching confidence and learn how to provide constructive feedback.
- Practise coaching scenarios in a safe environment.
- Define different coaching styles, including the gap between mentoring and coaching.
- Apply a framework for a formal coaching conversation, including providing constructive feedback.
Topic: People & Leadership
Proficiency Level: Foundation, Intermediate
CPD: Upto 7 hours