Advanced Thinking for Accountants Who Coach 2019
This activity is presented by Coaching Pacific. Advanced Thinking for Accountants who Coach is delivered via a series of 3 x 1 hour recorded webinars. Up skill leaders using fast-track coaching knowledge in the key topics of advanced team coaching, culture and feedback to empower your team.
Content DescriptionThis activity delivers new thinking on team coaching, culture, and feedback - three key elements necessary for coaching and leading a successful team. Through practical demonstrations, you will learn about useful models and through practice, you will grow your skill-sets and awareness and learn how to have effective feedback conversations. You will explore robust coaching cultures and measure your own work culture and team development to support your planning for stronger outcomes. Explore the life cycle of teams, and work on your own real life examples of team development.
Learning OutcomesUpon satisfactory completion of this activity you will be able to:
• Illustrate advanced coaching techniques.
• Employ effective practices for success in your own team.
• Plan to build from your knowledge of theory to improve your team’s performances.
• Develop and plan with your team to create a robust coaching culture – with clarity about your next steps.
• Enumerate, illustrate and employ the power of feedback to motivate, encourage and grow team members’ thinking and communication skills.
• Plan to incorporate more effective team building activities into the team’s working practices.
BenefitsDeepen your understanding of, and ability to, lead successful, empowered teams. Gain knowledge, skills and strategic acumen about your organisation's coaching culture, and build confidence in your feedback skills to become a powerful facilitator of your team’s development.
Topic: People & Leadership
Sub-Topic: Talent Management
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced
CPD: 3 hours