Accounting Conference 2020 (NZ) - On Demand
Presented by an exciting line-up of speakers, the content provides valuable insights into key reporting updates, the latest technologies, solving problems and effectively guiding your organisation during these troubling financial times.
This on demand conference is designed for accountants, analysts, managers and financial controllers in corporate, government and not-for-profit roles.
The content covers important topics such as:
- The future of accounting and reporting
- Leading finance transformation with a ‘Digital Sherpa’ by your side
- Economy updates, FMA focus areas, IFRS and service performance reporting
- Cash flow planning and working capital management
- Ethical issues, integrated reporting and climate change
- Shaping your finance team and culture and data analytics.
Topic: Corporate Finance, Future Focused
Sub-Topic: Building Knowledge
Format: Recorded Webinar
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced, Authority
CPD: Upto 13.5 hours