Accounting Conference 2019
Explore how an innovation mindset can drive finance transformation in an business environment that is increasingly being impacted by uncertainty and digital disruption. Learn about approaches that finance teams can use to tackle complex business problems, including the potential benefits and risks that emerging technologies may provide for your organisation. Our exciting line-up of speakers will deliver insights into the newest trends, challenges and opportunities in the finance world. Learn what finance teams and you can do right now in your roles to drive tangible value to your organisation and take your career to the next level.
This year's event has something for everyone, highlights include:
- Leading finance transformation with an innovation mindset in today’s digital age
- Updates on the economic outlook, FMA focus areas, IFRS 15 and 16, tax-effect and complex accounting areas
- Smart-data analytics, insights and reporting using Power Bi
- Ethical governance, culture and whistleblowing perspectives
- Gig economy trends, digital skill sets and your pathway to a strategic CFO.
Who should attend?
The conference is designed to address the needs of accounting and finance professionals within Commerce, Government, Education and Not-For-Profit sectors at the following career stages / job functions:
- Senior Accountants
- Mid-Senior Management
- Financial Controllers
This is the premier event to gain cutting edge skills to add value to your organisation and enhance your career while networking with like-minded peers.
8am - 5pm
For further details regarding the Conference, visit the Practical Information page.
Topic: Corporate Finance, Future Focused
Sub-Topic: Building Knowledge
Proficiency Level: Intermediate, Advanced, Authority
CPD: 7.5 hours